Samstag, 15. November 2014

Sydney + Blue Mountains

04.10.2014 - 14.04.2014
& 04.11.2014 - 12.11.2014

This city.... I can't describe how deeply I've fallen in love with it. Unlike Brisbane or any other city, I felt an immediate connection. Just by walking down Pitt Street, through Hyde Park and the Royal Botanical Gardens, all the way to the Opera house in the sunniest spring weather, I knew that this was my city.




 I saw this cute, elderly couple sitting on a bench in the Botanical Gardens, watching a wedding party being set up in front of them, and couldn't resist snapping a shot.


 Darlingharbour and the parks surrounding the area are probably some of the best spots to spend a slow, relaxed afternoon reading a book while sipping a freshly squeezed juice.

The fascinating view from the Blue Bar/Shangri-La.

BONDI BEACH. My heart belongs to this place. Even though, at times, it is overly crowded, I would still move there in a heartbeat.


A house in Katoomba, on the way to the Blue Mountains.
 The three sisters.
 The rails of Scenic World's steepest railway in the world.


I can't point out exactly what it is about this city that I love so much. I guess it is just the atmosphere, the good weather (compared to Melbourne), the beaches, and especially the choices you have! You can have all of it if you want - you can stay in a concrete jungle, or get to the beach within 30 minutes, and even go on a day trip to hike the nearby mountains if you feel like it. SYDNEY, you will have me back someday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen