Mittwoch, 18. Juni 2014

Brisbane City Life

I've stayed in Brisbane for almost 4 weeks now and intend to stay for a couple more weeks, if not months until I have saved up enough money to travel further. Some time ago I moved into a flatshare in inner city Brisbane, which turned out to probably be the best decision ever made. I now live on the 35th floor with my own balcony, an absolutely amazing view and some pretty awesome flatmates.








The past couple of days I got to meet Sarah again, who I have met in Cairns with Julie for the first time and in Airlie Beach the second time. I truly had a blast hanging out with her and exploring the shops of Queenstreet :D

The following pictures were taken on my first (free) ferry ride on the Brisbane River about a week or two ago with Joshua. I had the best time with him, Daniel and Pascal, who sadly have all left already - but that's the backpacker's life. Got to love it!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen